TheraCare Wellness is a rapidly growing multidisciplinary wellness group, which employs licensed mental health professionals, dietitians, occupational and physical therapists, yoga instructors, and more. TheraCare’s guiding mission is to create a better healthcare experience, built on an ethic of compassion and professional excellence, where health professionals have the opportunity to collaborate and consult, in a supportive, team atmosphere. We work with all major, local health insurance carriers to ensure that our patients are able to receive timely and affordable care.
We are currently seeking a Speech Pathologist to work in our Orange County location, Telehealth, or any combination of the two. Your primary responsibility will be providing outpatient services. We also offer additional clinical opportunities, including telehealth. This position comes with a high degree of independence, freedom, and flexibility. You will have the opportunity to pick your hours, and set your own weekly schedule. TheraCare Wellness is an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.
- In this role, you will be required to build a caseload. We will provide you with any tools or resources required in order to effectively advertise and market your services. We will also provide appropriate referrals from other healthcare providers affiliated within the TheraCare network.
- (For Full-Time Only) Maintain a caseload of approximately 30 client hours per week.
- This may also include a combination of outpatient, telehealth, and liaison services.
- Timely completion of all clinical documentation and submission of required information for billing.
- Attendance of clinical training, case conferences, and staff meetings (up to 2 hours per week).
- Supervision and training opportunities are available.
- Accredited Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current Speech Language Pathologist license in California.
Compensation & Benefits
- Clinical staff will be compensated 60% of billing.
- Our group renegotiates compensation from insurers and anticipates being able to provide raises annually.
- Bonuses available for providing clinical training and blog post writing.
- Management opportunities are available.
- Health insurance is provided for full-time employees, averaging 27-30 hours per week.
- Opportunities for growth and development through interdisciplinary collaboration with healthcare providers from a variety of professional backgrounds and disciplines.
- You have the freedom to pick your clients. We do not require that you accept any referral, and you therefore have the freedom to specialize in the clinical population you feel most suited to working with.
- We provide a beautiful, furnished office space, an electronic record keeping / note taking application, and have in-house insurance billing and payroll specialists. Enjoy the freedom to do the work you love, without the administrative responsibilities typically associated with private / group practice.
- In-house referral network