TheraCare Wellness is a rapidly growing multidisciplinary wellness group, which employs licensed mental health professionals, dietitians, occupational and physical therapists, yoga instructors, and more. TheraCare’s guiding mission is to create a better healthcare experience, built on an ethic of compassion and professional excellence, where health professionals have the opportunity to collaborate and consult, in a supportive, team atmosphere. We work with all major, local health insurance carriers to ensure that our patients are able to receive timely and affordable care.
We are currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to provide outpatient services in our Orange County location, Telehealth, or any combination of the two. This position comes with a high degree of independence, freedom, and flexibility. You will have the opportunity to pick your hours, and set your own weekly schedule. TheraCare Wellness is an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.
- In this role, you will be required to build a caseload. We will support you in this process, by enrolling you on insurance panels and sending you appropriate referrals from the TheraCare network, as well as providing marketing.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat clients suffering from a range of psychological diagnoses.
- Maintain a caseload of approximately 27 client hours per week (to be considered full time). This may also include a combination of outpatient, telehealth, and liaison services.
- Timely completion of all clinical documentation and submission of required information for billing.
- Attendance of clinical training, case conferences, and staff meetings (up to 2 hours per week).
- Supervision and training opportunities are available.
- Doctoral Degree from an accredited institution.
- Must be a Licensed Psychologist with an active license.
- Maintain malpractice insurance (Minimum $1M per incident /$3M aggregate).
- Clinical staff will be compensated 60% of billing.
- Our group renegotiates compensation from insurers and anticipates being able to provide raises annually.
- Bonuses available for providing clinical training to staff.
- Health insurance is provided for full-time employees, averaging 27 clinical hours per week.
- We have partnered with a CE provider and area able to provide continuing education units; therefore, constant growth and training opportunities are available.
- Opportunities for growth and development through interdisciplinary collaboration with healthcare providers from a variety of professional backgrounds and disciplines.
- You have the freedom to pick your clients. We do not require that you accept every referral, and you therefore have the freedom to specialize in the clinical population you feel best suited to working with.
- We provide a beautiful, furnished office space, an electronic record keeping / note taking application, and have in-house insurance billing and payroll specialists. Enjoy the freedom to do the work you love, without the administrative responsibilities typically associated with private / group practice.
- In-house referral network