TheraCare Wellness is a rapidly growing multidisciplinary wellness group, including licensed mental health professionals, dietitians, occupational and physical therapists, yoga instructors, and more. Our vision is to create a more integrated, holistic approach to healthcare, in which health professions are not compartmentalized, but working collaboratively. We work with all major, local health insurance carriers to ensure that our patients are able to receive timely and affordable care.
We are currently seeking a Speech Pathologist to work in our Orange County location. Your primary responsibility will be seeing clients in our outpatient office. We also offer additional clinical opportunities, including telehealth.
- (Full-Time Only) Maintain a caseload of approximately 30 client hours per week.
- This may also include a combination of outpatient, telehealth, and liaison services.
- Timely completion of all clinical documentation and submission of required information for billing.
- Attendance of clinical training, case conferences, and staff meetings (up to 2 hours per week).
- Supervision and training opportunities are available.
- Accredited Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current Speech Language Pathologist license in California.
- Clinical staff will be compensated 60% of billing.
- Our group renegotiates compensation from insurers and anticipates being able to provide raises annually.
- Bonuses available for providing clinical training and blog post writing.
- Management opportunities are available.
- Health insurance is provided for full-time employees.